[SML] Way-way OT: Southern Photo Shoot Locations

Phil Haney leadflyman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 20:18:25 UTC 2014

> Oh; and am I alone in absolutely hating the newest flavor of
> GoogleMaps/Firefox? Dear gawd, what a crap user interface...

Okay, this is slightly off your off topic, but I have no problem with
Google Maps and Firefox.

If you want a crappy interface, not to mention a useless website, go to
Mapquest...

My boss wanted directions to a prison just outside of Blythe, California
(no idea why). It didn't matter whether I typed in the name of the prison
or the address (in one of several ways), Mapquest kept sending me to
downtown Blythe and superimposing a window of things to see and places to
go.

Google maps took me right to it on the first try.

-Phil

"Quini, quidi, quici" - I came, I saw, I played a little quidditch.