[SML] Suggestions for color correction gel on a T-4 CFL flood light?

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Thu Sep 25 23:13:28 UTC 2014

Contact Rosco or other movie supplier.  They make gel sleeves for tubes (pull tube out, slide gel on, put tube back).

You’d be looking for a 3200K conversion gel.  If you know the colour temp of your current tubes, to can then adjust directly to the desired K.

(Are these lights 4’ long tubes?)

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:Andrew.riter at ubc.ca>