[SML] LED and projection cyc

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Sat Sep 27 21:15:35 UTC 2014

Yes , I agree with you Dave.  Some 30 years ago I worked for many seasons in Cleveland and had the local for crew at the theatre.   I too would be surprised if any were reading this  list but I do know there are people who live in the area  that read this.    I'm sure others can fill in their own snide remarks about local 27 but I did actually like some of their members.  It was the bombings and the shootings that got in the way of a good fight.   This was a few years after the Cuyahoga River caught fire so I guess we had nothing else to watch.

And thanks,   Dave, for passing this on to some of the crew.

DickA
TD, Cornell U