[SML] Software to break

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Sep 30 14:16:42 UTC 2014

On 09/29/2014 11:12 PM, billn at peak.org wrote:
> I would suggest making the logo in the upper left a bit larger. The address is
> hard to read and, at least on my computer, the phone number is illegible.
>
> Have you considered allowing a person to order without creating an account?
>
> There will also certainly be people that would like to subscribe to your
> newsletter without having to create an account. All that should require is an
> email address.
>
> Bill

Not sure how to make the logo bigger, that bar below it seems to be in a
fixed location.  A bigger logo just overlaps the bar.

There's a Guest checkout that doesn't create an account.  You still need
to give your name and address so I know where to ship things.

People can always put in a fake address.  NA Street, NA, in NA  sort of
thing.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand