[SML] Software to break

Phil Haney leadflyman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:10:25 UTC 2014

*One suggestion of the moment - have the link for the logo at the top of
the page go to the company home page (www.interstellar.com
<http://www.interstellar.com>). This is a major flaw of many blogs, and is
quite aggravating, as clicking on a logo should by definition go to the
main page. *

> > I would suggest making the logo in the upper left a bit larger. The
> address is
> > hard to read and, at least on my computer, the phone number is illegible.
> >
> > Have you considered allowing a person to order without creating an
> account?
> >
> > There will also certainly be people that would like to subscribe to your
> > newsletter without having to create an account. All that should require
> is an
> > email address.
>
> There's a Guest checkout that doesn't create an account.  You still need
> to give your name and address so I know where to ship things.
>
> People can always put in a fake address.  NA Street, NA, in NA  sort of
> thing.

Hi Jerry,

What everyone else said.

I made it all the way to the create your account page and I didn't see
anything to indicate there is a guest account. My only options (that I
could see or figure out) were to log ion or create an account.

And while it's an option, people shouldn't have to give a fake address to
get around something...

Respectfully,

-Phil