[SML] Software to break

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Sep 30 18:15:39 UTC 2014

On 09/30/2014 11:09 AM, Alex French wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Jerry Durand via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>> New theme installed, now to figure out how to edit it.
> Voila!  Not hard on your side, and it looks immediately looks
> respectable on my iPhone.  Anyone can experience the magic by just
> changing the size of their browser window.
>
> Alex

I did find the colors in the stylesheet and changed it from the
"fashion" color they had chosen.  At least they were kind and included
the stylesheet, instead of using one off their server that I can't touch.

I need to dig around in the CSS and get rid of the blank space on the page.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand