[SML] websites

Joe Golden joe at stage-tech.com
Tue Sep 30 20:11:20 UTC 2014

This list has people that know everythingŠ

I am trying to put together a website using a template that is for Word
Press.  I am getting out of my comfort zone real fast.  Does anyone on here
have experience with the world of Word Press and could help me out?  I
really need to have someone that I can just hand it to, but as most projects
I don¹t have real money for this yet.  I hope that this venture will take
off and then I will be able to offer some compensation.

TIA

Joe