[SML] Sky Drop Recommendations

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Wed Apr 1 20:47:52 UTC 2015

Our best investment was a 100% cotton Filled Leno Scrim from Rose Brand. It
was purchased about 10 or so years ago and is still looking good.  Think
Sharkstooth Scrim with all the "holes" filled in. FR but not IFR. Contact
the seller about possible FR alternatives. 800.223.1624.  www.rosebrand.com

Steve Rees