[SML] Sky Drop Recommendations

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Apr 1 21:35:00 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Stephen Rees via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Our best investment was a 100% cotton Filled Leno Scrim from Rose Brand. It
> was purchased about 10 or so years ago and is still looking good.  Think
> Sharkstooth Scrim with all the "holes" filled in. FR but not IFR. Contact
> the seller about possible FR alternatives. 800.223.1624.  www.rosebrand.com

I love our filled Leno scrim... a hint of nubby texture looks so much
better than the sky cyc (muslin) we had before it.

Only downside to the filled scrim is I can't use my built-in running
lights behind it (they show through the leno scrim).  And we don't
have a bounce drop.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com