[SML] I was in the pool!

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Wed Apr 1 23:38:06 UTC 2015

Andrew.  The key word here is ‘sized'.  As in—shrunk.  That’s the opposite of what Ken needs.  Also, you sized the flat before you painted it and the painting would normally cover up any discolorations the sizing may have created.

(Good to be back.  Did I go somewhere?)

Bill S

bill at sapsis-rigging.com
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com