[SML] Phone

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Thu Apr 2 14:54:07 UTC 2015

For pictures I take with the phone Bluetooth works fine, along with just
plugging in and reading it as mass storage.  But with the photos that
came in by mms they don't appear as photos in any directory on the phone
or SD card.  I think I found the messages, they're in a binary format
which I presume is how they come in from the server.  Of course I can't
read that format.

On 04/02/2015 07:44 AM, Paul Anderson via Stagecraft wrote:
> I am still early 21st century and use a tracfone prepaid.  One way
> I've gotten photos off the phone is to blue tooth them to my android
> tablet.
>
> Paul

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand