[SML] Phone question

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:57:13 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Bryan Manternach via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Some computers that will not mount a phone will see it as a "camera" try
> opening up your camera capture tool like I photo or whatnot and see if your
> phone pops up as a usb camera.

+1

I can open my phone as a "camera" on my MacBook Pro from within both
iPhoto (yech) and the Image Capture program, which I vastly prefer - I
prefer to process photos in Photoshop, rather than iPhoto.

--
Dave Vick
Automation Carpenter/Rigger,