[SML] Upgrading audio mixer

Bryan Manternach smashwolf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 22:55:22 UTC 2015

I cannot speak to the PreSonus quality, but Behringer bought Midas
specifically to address quality issues, and it shows in the X32 line
of products.  Also my experience with the post Midas Behringer has
given me a renewed trust in the company.  Especially when you see
all the changes they demonstrate that Midas engineering has brought
to Behringer.    It's a different company now.