[SML] Upgrading audio mixer

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:04:08 UTC 2015

Interesting concept- " feels cheap".  I wonder if some of your
perception is due to the long nasty history of the manufacturer.  I'm
not defending them in any way, but has a blind test ever been run on
faders?  Like those wine tasting trials where all the wine comes from
the same box but the fancier label always wins.

Chip 1