[SML] Archives links?

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 16:35:09 UTC 2015

I now realize why I have been experiencing some frustration when I try to look at the mailist archives.  There are two possible links on the official stagecraft maillist site, with different results.

at http://stagecraft.theprices.net the links to the archives on the left side says, "Archive browsing is not currently working. Please see the digest archive until this is corrected." But, when you look at the digest archieves, the most recent is 2007.