[SML] LED Blacklights

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 07:09:33 UTC 2015

Richard,

Thank you for your concern, my friend.

These fixtures were laying along the DS edge of the stage which was a proscenium "gymnatoruim" cf. 1950s. No fabric or combustible things around. I don't recall them getting very warm at all, and they weren't on for very long. The link I provided shows what they looked like, but I don't recall the actual manufacturer, so don't quote that spec sheet for what I used. I did keep the blocking away from them as I didn't want anyone falling off the edge nor kicking the fixtures.

Kristi R-C