[SML] Motor controls in scenery

Chad Croteau cpcroteau at bell.net
Wed Apr 8 11:08:21 UTC 2015

Sorry, hit send before I was finished.  My thumbs are clearly too big to be editing text on an iPhone....

I was going to continue by stating that risky activities are risky every time they're carried out.  I think the question of calibre or length of production is a non-starter, since information on industry best practice recommends it.

So to answer your question, yes I think that a community theatre, high school TD or short run production should be doubling their limit switches.

Chad

Sent from my iPhone