[SML] Turntable/Motor Controller Help/Advice?

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:57:57 UTC 2015

We've got a Creative Conners Stagehand controller which at one point
was properly connected to an Automation Direct Model GS3 drive
controller.  At some point, things have gotten disconnected, and there
was no documentation describing what goes where.  Are any of you
perhaps capable of offering some advice - I've basic electronics
understanding, but the instructions aren't being specific enough for
my level of knowledge to complete the reconnections.

Wondering if anyone out there has "built their own" and might have
some advice.  There's a relay not completely hooked up and some analog
and digital inputs on the AD controller not connected to anything.

Though someone might have some free advice before I dig out the
extension telephone line, and the credit card paying for tech support.

Thanks in advance,
--
Rob Graham
photonguide at gmail.com