[SML] odd props search (but now with more stuff!)

Paul Schreiner paulschreiner42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:23:06 UTC 2015

Thanks all for the suggestions and input...I'll update everyone on the
casting process later after I cut the damn mold in half and see what
happens.

In the meantime, now I'm asking about one more particular piece.  I'm
wondering if anyone within reasonable driving distance of Rochester,
NY, has in stock an expanded metal trash receptacle like one might
find outdoors in a public park.  I can find them online, but the
lowest price I can find is about $135 before any shipping charges are
included...and I'd rather avoid blowing that much on one damn set
piece for one scene in this show if I could.  So if you happen to have
something lying around that I could borrow or rent for a month, please
drop me a line...thanks in advance (again)!