[SML] Anyone in the Bay Area want some (ab)used marley?

Harold J Hotchkiss harold.j.hotchkiss at usa.net
Fri Apr 10 17:04:24 UTC 2015

Hey folks,
The school I'm at is finally tossing out the old dance floor that's been
taking up space for a few years.  There are four pieces of black marley,
about forty feet long, with one or two of the rolls having been stored
for a time without a core so there's some creasing.  If anyone is
interested please let me know and we can arrange a time for pickup,
otherwise it'll all be going in the dumpster when we strike the musical
in a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Harold

Harold J Hotchkiss