[SML] smart phones and wind

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Sun Apr 12 14:25:46 UTC 2015

I keep telling people that, they keep calling and talking.  I also set
up a secure repository for client files on our server, people keep
attaching things to e-mails so the files are dispersed through various
e-mails that not everyone got.

Seems Smart Phones have drained what little common sense there was out
of the populace.

On 04/12/2015 05:22 AM, Chip Wood wrote:
> I stopped taking ANY business info over a phone, cell or land, as soon
> as e-mail became ubiquitous about 20 years ago.  Critical info needs
> to be accurate and referable for who said what, when.  Not just maybe
> remembered as to who said what.  Have them text it next time.
>
> Chip 1

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand