[SML] Headset/headphone storage?

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:11:40 UTC 2015

On 4/21/15 3:53 PM, PATRICK MCCREARY via Stagecraft wrote:
> We have an array of 3-lb. coffee cans (try and find some of those) on
> the wall of the booth - headset around the can, cable and belt pack
> inside. Array starts at about 4 feet high, so no interference with
> tables, cabinets, etc.

I just looked up 3-lb coffee cans on Google.  They're very much a
retro-collector's item now.

My first job out of college we made 7.5" top hats out of #10 cans that
were donated from a local cafeteria.  If you can't find the coffee cans,
and don't mind the smell of pickles, that may be an option.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall