[SML] Headset/headphone storage?

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Tue Apr 21 23:26:56 UTC 2015

We only have wired coms.  We use the ¼ sized Tupperware tubs.  1 belt pack, 1 headset, and a 50’ or 25’ + 50’ of com line.  They stack nice on the shelf.  Boxes are labelled for the venue and number.  We do one nighters, so are pulling kits out each day, store the tub near the position/user, and put away each night.

The coms in the booth are secure, and stay where they are.  The come for the SM/Stage carpenter lives in a tub, but the tub gets locked away in position at the SM location.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:Andrew.riter at ubc.ca>