[SML] Piano Storage

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:04:22 UTC 2015

Dear brain-trust,

One of my summer projects is to build a garage for my 7' grand so
1) it will be better protected
2) I can get some additional storage area back above the piano.

The piano currently lives off stage in my green room, which has windows
only a few inches above the height of the piano, so a low-profile
construction would be nice to avoid covering the windows.

Any suggestions on construction tactics that worked well?  Design
features to include/avoid?

Thank you!

Steve L.
--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall