[SML] Fake Grass

Will Leonard wleonard at alleytheatre.org
Fri Apr 24 17:53:22 UTC 2015

We just closed All My Sons & we covered most of the stage with fake turf (to prevent the snickering). We use grass from Rainbow Landscape (http://betterthanrealgrass.com/ing/productos/). The product we chose is the NW-70 with Dead Ends, however it is now called Pride. It has brown blades mixed in so it looks more realistic. It's easier to install (just like carpet) & easy to manipulate (our yard needed to look worn, so the scenics were able to use heat guns & Jaxsan to make wear patterns in the yard.