[SML] Another stage collapse

Risk Intl. - Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson rdavidson at riskit.com
Fri Apr 24 22:19:49 UTC 2015

In my history of investigating stage incidents, falls into pits, etc. there
are more falls into orchestra pits and off of the edges of stages than most
people know of. I have handled more than a dozen law suits dealing with
falls from stages into the pit....Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson  April 24, 2015

Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson, Product Liability and Risk Management Assessor at
Risk International - www.riskit.com. Focused & Integrated Solutions to
Global Problems - www.globalhealthandsafety.net. ISETSA - International
Secondary Education Theater Health & Safety Association - www.isetsa.org.