[SML] Event

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Sat Apr 25 21:59:53 UTC 2015

i was going to send three pics of event I'm working on (right now actually) for Cornell's 150th birthday but images too big for stagecraft e mail (around 206,000). Pics are from last night.  …... So unless there's someone smarter than I am at making these images less dense I guess you won't see them…..(smarter than me at using a computer should be very easy….)

Two reasonably large 5 mm video screens (13' x 22'-9) , about a 1/2 mile of Christie truss, 300 or so movers ( 13 universes),  assorted sound and scenic etc…..

DickA
TD, Cornell U