[SML] Pics on SML was Re: Event

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Mon Apr 27 00:09:52 UTC 2015

Other than their extreme efforts to track and extract any and all
information they can by whatever means they can.  I have an account
there under a made-up name and other data but I rarely use it, wouldn't
be surprised if they some day figured out that was me.

On 04/26/2015 09:09 AM, Jeffrey E. Salzberg via Stagecraft wrote:
> There's no reason,theoretically, why someone could not join Facebook
> just to read the FB version of the list. Nothing on Facebook compels
> users to "friend" others or to read their newsfeeds.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand