[SML] AutoCAD -- Blocks

Paul Sanow psanowbca at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:41:27 UTC 2015

Since Bill won't help in Command Line....If using later versions with Tabs
and Panels INSERT Tab > BLOCK Panel > CREATE BLOCK.  But it is easier to
just use the "block" (Shortcut "b") command.  Then "insert" (shortcut "i")
to insert any of your blocks.  We tend to use a central starting file that
holds most of our used blocks but easy enough to copy from one file to
another.

Paul