[SML] Digital Backdrops

Barney Simon barney at jchansen.com
Mon Aug 3 14:03:00 UTC 2015

Many of us re-sell digital backdrops.  I have a half dozen printers I deal with.  All I have ordered from and all I have done finish work for.  You size is not so big that most large format printers cannot handle it.  There are several questions to consider, including re-usability and care in storing. Where are you working this project Jeff?  If you are still on the Vineyard, I will see what printers I can find the ferry.

Barney Simon
Joseph C. Hansen Co., Inc.
201-222-1677
FAX: 201-222-1699