[SML] Touring LD workboxes...

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:35:16 UTC 2015

I seem to remember Herrick was putting together a box/case of some sort a
while back. Herrick? Did you build a custom box to go between your design
studio/office and the tech table?

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Jason C via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Looking to put together a LD/ME workbox and was curious what all you
> touring ME's and LD's find to be essential features in your boxes.  For the
> LD side, I am especially curious about building a box to sit out with me at
> front of house... Potentially with a small MA3d machine racked into it?
>
> What do you all find useful, essential, a waste-of-time? What do you all
> wish you had in your boxes?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jason Cowperthwaite

Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician