[SML] Touring LD workboxes...

C. Andrew Dunning landrudesign at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 14:56:06 UTC 2015

Jason -

For the LD side, I am especially curious about building a box to sit out with me at front of house...

I’m not sure what sorts of projects you do but, have you considered including any sort of com?  After years of com headaches, I finally put together my own “LD” rack.  A 4-channel base-station and a collection of TW12-Bs give me independent communication with, for example, lighting tech, followspots, video director or engineer, and stage managers.

I might be an anomaly in needing something like this but having this as part of my kit has saved me TONS of hassle…

C. Andrew Dunning

Landru Design

-

Nashville, TN, USA