[SML] Super Titles

Patrick Drone padrone at umich.edu
Wed Aug 5 14:33:13 UTC 2015

I’m a fan of using LED screens for Supertitles. Projectors are ok, but the screens get washed out with with front light. Digital Tech Services (http://www.digitaltechservices.com <http://www.digitaltechservices.com/>) has the systems for rent. I don’t remember the cost.But, yes it does cost more then a projector and a bed sheet. If your interested contact David Latham davidlathamTD at gmail.com

Patrick A Drone
Theatrical Properties Director/Lector (Properties)
University of Michigan/University Productions
Shop:734-763-9342
Member of
The Society of
Properties Artisan Managers (S*P*A*M*)
Technology Outreach Committee

"The Home of Better Learning through Props."