[SML] Leatherman type tool

June Abernathy JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 20:35:22 UTC 2015

I carry a Leatherman Wave. I have small hands, and the closed Wave fits well in my hand, where so many of the newer models don’t - they have gotten very large as they try to cram in every possible option. I don’t mess with extra bits - if I have time to break out bits and all that, then I have time to go get a real tool. I like having a knife blade on the outside of the tool, so I don’t have to open it up to reach one. It keeps an edge well, which I didn’t expect. The saw blades on the leatherman line are suprisingly robust and useful. So is the file. All of those are accessible from the outside of the Wave. I like a needlenose plier, too.

I don’t think they sell these any more - I found my last replacement on E-bay.

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician
The Lion King National Tour