[SML] Super Titles

Chad Croteau cpcroteau at bell.net
Fri Aug 7 16:07:11 UTC 2015

Others will likely chime in, but my guess is that a boardroom style data projector will likely not cut the mustard depending on your throw distance.  I would also say that they probably don't have enough flexibility in their settings in terms of lens options, lens shift, etc.  You may want to check out the 5k to 10k lumen pro range...

Again, others will chime in I'm certain!

Chad