[SML] hdmi audio booster

Wild, Larry Larry.Wild at northern.edu
Tue Aug 18 14:41:28 UTC 2015

Paul1 wrote "Speaking of Perry Mason... my Dad always maintained that the guilty person of the episode was always the person who was on screen at exactly 20 minutes into the episode." What I remember is, with I believe one exception, the guilty person was the last one called to the stand. He always confessed in the witness box. I'm also a "Columbo" fan. Those old shows still work.

Larry Wild
Old guy from South Dakota