[SML] Backer rod with a wire in it?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Thu Aug 20 00:33:28 UTC 2015

Steven/Bill - thanks! That's the stuff.  Hard to find online - keep
getting results for cutting foam with wire, but ultimately found
it....  foam coated wire.

I have done great faux wrought-iron designs using Romex, but the
coating of the Romex is resistant to paint.... so I'm wanting to try
the 'foam coated wire' and spraying it with some Super 77 and spray
paint.

 - Jon

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Bill Schaffell via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> It is called Foam Wire. I have only seen it in 1/2" diameter. It  is used in
> the floral/ event decorating industry.  Don't have any suppliers offhand but
> this should help you track it down.
>
> Bill
> --
> Bill Schaffell