[SML] Photos from my Brazil project

Michael Sauder michael.sauder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:46:08 UTC 2015

Thanks Paul! Indeed, learning the Brazilian Way was one of the more
entertaining/scary parts of the project!

So apparently Google started saying the website had malware. I have
completely nuked the website and rebuilt from scratch, so it should be OK
now. Unfortunately Google will continue to report the site as infected
until it is rescanned, which hopefully happens within the next 24 hours.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Paul Marsland via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Congrats Michael!  Looks like a swell project!
>
> I love the transformer that "showed up in that mysterious Brazillian way"
>
> That's how I would aspire to run my theatre :)
>

> On Thursday, August 20, 2015, Michael Sauder via Stagecraft <
> stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
>> (cross-posted to Stagecraft and Show Control mailing lists)
>>
>> Hello list!
>>
>> At various points in the past year I've posted asking for help with a
>> project in Brazil. As this was my first large-scale professional project, I
>> not only had much to learn on the project, but I now have to post pictures
>> and brag about it. That, and I figure you folks should see the end results
>> of what you helped me with.
>>
>> Because I ramble in my writings, there are actually three blog posts:
>> Pictures: http://www.shownet.io/2015/08/16/vix-the-ride-part-1/
>> Discussion on equipment used:
>> http://www.shownet.io/2015/08/18/vix-the-ride-part-2/
>> What I learned: (not yet posted, probably won't happen until next week)
>>
>> Special thanks to vendors Eric Cantrell from Medialon and Doug Mobley
>> from Gilderfluke, for the hours of help they've given us. Kevin Ruud from
>> Design Horizons took on a mentoring role that really helped me get started
>> on the project. And of course John Huntington from CityTech, for helping me
>> get started on the show control path.
>>
>> And on the Stagecraft list specifically, Ford Sellers from Chauvet did a
>> fantastic job of very speedily helping me with an order for strobes.
>>
>> Thanks again to the entire list for your help, I hope I can return the
>> favor in the future.
>>
>> Michael S.
>>
>> --
>> Michael Sauder