[SML] seeking employment with health care

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 20:19:43 UTC 2015

OK world! I'm looking for a job with family health insurance - the rest is negotiable. It's impossible to earn enough as an IA local stagehand here to get family coverage thus I have reached the point where I either intentionally become so poor we can qualify for Badger Care or find a new job and I'm not lazy... SO
SEEKING:
Anything theater related if it happens back stage. Seriously - I've worked in every department at some point in time. Prefer lighting (great spot caller), props, wardrobe, but I'm competent in the rest too. Would love to work as training for a theatrical supplier/manufacturer. I'm already booked to present for three conferences in the next year including USITT - I might as well be teaching/promoting your product.
IA tour. Have passport, no criminal record, clean/sober. Need 100 days in each of 2 calendar years to qualify for my IA pension.
Equity SM. I have 8 Equity weeks - if you need a SM for a month, that would give me 6 months of health insurance. Can read score. Known for managing stress-free techs.
Teach choral/general music K-12, theater K-adult.
Sales, marketing, customer service, employee training/coaching.
Anything else legal, moral, and non-fattening.
PREFER Wisconsin location but open to tour, travel, move, whatever it takes.
Have WI K-12 choral/general music certification, IATSE Journeyman card (25 years), Actors Equity SM, OSHA 10, IATSE trained trainer, Masters in Theater from University of Wisconsin.
Who can I help have fun and make money?