[SML] Crescent Fabric

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 18:00:06 UTC 2015

I did a large order last January which is a mix of Charisma and
Crescent.  Crescent is a little thinner, so we're using that for
side-stage and backstage masking, and have the Charisma for legs and
borders.

Our other theatre has Crescent as the travelers and we've been happy
with it.

Steven's concern with the static electricity is well-founded.  Where my
Charsima rubs up against the dance floor, the bottom 3 inches becomes a
magnet for dust, hair, glitter, etc.

Steve L.