[SML] jigsaws

Jeremiah Grünblatt roadhat at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 29 20:44:47 UTC 2015

As to automating the process, without employing CNC, the only thing I've
done is create routable templates for repeated shapes within the overall
pattern. One team roughs out openings with a jigsaw while another follows
with templates which are taped or tacked in place and routed around with a
bearing bit or template guide.

J. Minh