[SML] jigsaws

NODEraser noderaser at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:30:23 UTC 2015

I will echo the sentiments about the Bosch jigsaws, having used them
for a number of years in different shops. Although, I must say that we
had one in the shop that was a newer, cheaper model and seemed more
"plastic-y" than the older models. It looked like the more current
production models with the black grip on a D-handle, though I couldn't
tell you which one without having hands on it. The slightly older
models that were a "greener" shade of turquoise always seemed to be
heavier but also sturdier.

All the ones I used took T-shank blades.

--
[Greg Bennett]
-Independent Carpenter, Electrician & Lighting Designer