[SML] Dimming Cooling

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Mon Aug 31 11:56:55 UTC 2015

And in my main venue the HVAC people did the opposite.  They installed a
10ton unit just for the 15'x15' dimmer room.  Two SR48 racks, one small
bucking transformer and the emergency transfer panel.   I assume they
their calculations was total heat loss by the 192 dimmers.

Because of ambient air temp in the adjoining hallway keeps the room
fairly cool anyway, the A/C rarely ever runs.  I also hardwired the fan
circuit of the thermostat so the fan runs continuously, that way nobody
can shut it off.