[SML] swimming pool onstage

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Wed Dec 9 20:06:15 UTC 2015

Can't suggest any shops, not my neighborhood.
But swimming pools are heavy. 60ish pounds per cubic foot.  So for a 10x10 foot pool, that is three tons and change for each foot of water in that pool.  Make sure your stage and building can hold the weight.
There are lots of other hassles with having an actual pool full of water on stage.  Costs lots of time and money.
Dale