[SML] Guide for New Renters

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:47:35 UTC 2015

Be sure that the show is 'Locked' Artistically and Technically well in
advance, including PowerPoint, Music, and House Music. Be sure that there's
a place on/in the talent's clothing to put the wireless microphone and
transmitter pack.
/s/ Richard
__________

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Jon Ares via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Kenneth L Zinkl via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> > The best advice I could give any amateur group is spend some money
> hiring an
> > experienced stage manager and then listen to them and do as they say. It
> > would save everyone a lot of trouble.
>

> Hear, hear!!!
>
> --
> Jon Ares