[SML] Is there anybody out there?

taco at peak.org taco at peak.org
Wed Dec 9 21:32:57 UTC 2015

I am not doing The Nutcracker, and I never have. I know, I know, so sue me for gloating. I am not doing a Christmas Carol, and wish I never had. I was on stage acting 3 times in the last 2 months, and I'm gearing up for a simple job directing a Readers Theater production of Grace and Glorie in February. Several other productions are waiting to hear if I will be involved in their designs, but I haven't decided how busy I want to be this winter. We are not drowning, here in the Northwest, no matter what the news reports. There are no BBQ places worth the name within driving distance, but I do have a Black Butte Porter in front of me. I've been to the dentist, (boo!), and I got new glasses, (yay!).

Terribly sorry to hear your news, Joe.