[SML] swimming pool onstage

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Dec 9 22:17:28 UTC 2015

Anytime I’ve done pools onstage …if I couldn’t use a commercially available pool….. I had a custom liner made.  Need some fair lead time for this but usually not too bad.
 As everyone has said, weight is a problem.   If you will have Equity contract, pool must be heated. Water quaality is always a problem.  If run is short, pool not large, it might be just as easy and cheap to  empty and refill (with warm water) if you have the time and flow capacity.    No need for filtration, heat, or pool chemicals that way.

No ideas about shops.  Will ask around people I know in NYC.
Why wouldn’t your reg shops have capability?  Time I understand but it isn’t usually rocket science here.    Liability worries?

DickA
TD, Cornell U