[SML] Retracting Booth Window

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:28:38 UTC 2015

On 12/11/15 12:46 PM, Andy Lang via Stagecraft wrote:

> I'm trying to find a solution (for a new construction)that allows for
> the booth window to be fully opened, rather than sliding so only one
> half can open, or requiring a heavy window panel to be physically
> removed and stored (in which case it inevitably either never comes out,
> or never goes back in).

I'm a little puzzled here.  What's the difference between a 4' window
sliding into a pocket in the wall and a 4' window sliding behind its
mate in the frame?  Either way you have the same opening.  At least with
half-open, half-window you have a wider field of view.

(4' number chosen at random from the numbers floating above my head.)

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall