[SML] Second Annual US Theatre Employment Survey

JIM VOGEL james.vogel at wisc.edu
Tue Dec 15 21:18:28 UTC 2015

Ben,
Have you considered putting this on FB on the stagecraft and lighting groups?
You would get a larger population, not sure if that's desirable.
Jim

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 15, 2015, at 3:14 PM, Ben Peoples via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net<mailto:stagecraft at theatrical.net>> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Last year we needed some employment numbers for the industry.  Not finding any we launched a survey with your help, and got nearly 800 responses.

We are running the survey again this year to see if we can track shifts in the industry (or just for general amusement).    Just like last year, we'll be posting results to http://survey.benpeoples.com/

This year's survey itself is here: http://goo.gl/forms/0biwhqcF0G

Feel free to share onto other forums/facebook groups/etc.

Thanks,
Ben Peoples