[SML] Sound board cart design

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Wed Dec 16 21:27:28 UTC 2015

Kristi R-C via Stagecraft wrote:
> Something like this: http://www.ergodesktop.com/
>
> http://www.ergoprise.com/climb-1-height-adjustable-work-surface/
>
> Or similar desk solutions.
>
> Kristi

I was going to suggest something similar:
http://www.anthro.com/movemore/products/standing-desks. The lift on
these is electric, and the table has a large cable trough that runs the
length of the back edge. They can be equipped with options, including
side-mounted SPU racks.

I'm really partial to the Anthro product line - sturdy, stable,
well-built and most come equipped (or can be equipped) with big,
locking, hard-rubber-tired casters. The surface is heavy-duty
formica-type laminate that's easy to clean.

I've been using an Anthro desk at work for nearly a decade, have
disassembled and assembled it myself for four office moves, and the only
problem I've ever had is losing a hex nut that worked loose from the
keyboard tray. Fortunately, the nuts are a standard size so a quick trip
to the hardware store took care of that.

--
Pat Kight
kightp at peak.org